XGrass is a leading supplier of synthetic turf surface used in bocce ball court construction.
- Years of low-maintenance use
- Great playability – Provides an even, consistent surface
- Environmentally friendly – no water, no fertilizer, no gas exhaust
- Excellent drainage when combined with XGrass court tile base
- Attractive appearance – manicured look of natural grass court
There are a couple of options for turf systems used for Bocce courts.
Sand-infill Turf – This 1.25” pile turf utilizes a specifically engineered, round-grain sand that fills about 75% of the turf. The result is a bocce court surface that will accept ball impact yet still roll true and remain consistently smooth over time.
Non-infilled Turf – This option utilizes a dense .5”-.75” pile turf installed over an attached or separate cushion layer, this surface will take on the rigors of daily play.
Both systems can be installed over our tile underlayment to assist with drainage – particularly when installed over concrete or asphalt.